[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text] Dinner and Comedy with the Ultimate Comedy Fighters, benefiting the Village Well! Two teams will compete for your laughter by building scenes around audience suggestions. Think "Whose Line is it Anyway" but with a competitive twist. When comedians compete for your laughter, the real winner is you! [/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height="20px"][vc_column_text] The Village Well Ministry serves foster and adoptive families. EVERY CENT donated on this night of fun, food,...Read More
Knowing the Voice of God.
Three different voices you can hear.
- The voice of God
- The voice of our own fleshly desires.
- The voice of the enemy.
1 Samuel 17:45-50
- Does it agree with the Bible?
- Does it make me more like Jesus?
- Can other believers confirm what God is saying?
- Does it line up with how God designed me?
- Does what I am hearing concern my gifts and who I am?
- Is the voice convicting or condemning?
- Do I have the peace of God?