The Elephant in the Room | I’m Offended
Today: How do we speak in a polarized society?
Don’t forget the Gospel.
Offenses reveal opportunities!
TALK ABOUT IT: Questions to process with family, friends, & yourself.
- What are the “elephants in the room” the church needs to address?
- How has social media helped/hurt civil conversation in our society?
- Why are “manners” so important in reflecting the “imago dei” of people?
- Will all people embrace Jesus’ message if we reflect his love for people?
- Where do you see offenses being opportunities for Jesus to heal?