VBS Sunday: “Kids Matter”
Today: What did we teach kids this week?
- God made you.
- God is for you.
- God is always with you.
- God will always love you.
- God made you for a purpose.
Mt. 19:13-15 & Mk.10:15 – Kids matter to Jesus!
What can kids teach us?
Kids get it. How can we “receive the Kingdom of God like a child?”
TALK ABOUT IT: Questions to process with family, friends, & yourself.
- Does society/church value children/youth? Why/why not?
- Why does Jesus’ attitude towards kids create push back in his disciples?
- What is the greatest lesson you have learned from a child/teenager?
- How can we learn from the faith of children in the church today?
- How can we get out of Jesus’ way in reaching kids in our community?