Today: Have you ever felt hopeless?
Ezekiel 37:1-14: What hope did the Israelites have?
What can God do in your valley?
God can breathe life into any hopeless situation.
TALK ABOUT IT: Questions to process with family, friends, and yourself.
- What gives you hope in life? Your journey with God? For our church?
- What area of life is God resurrecting or breathing new life into you?
- Why doesn’t God simply raise this army without Ezekiel’s obedience?
- How does God use our efforts to partner with Him in His causes?
- What one thing does God want you to do so He can breathe new life?