Jesus Changes Everything | Trap: Squatter’s Rights
Mark: What is Jesus changing in and through you?
Text: Mark 12:1-12
TALK ABOUT IT: Questions to process with family, friends, and yourself.
- When was the last time someone said something to you that changed the spiritual direction of your life? What was it?
- How can you cultivate an open and receptive heart to receive God’s message?
- Think about the ways you have experienced privilege (God’s blessings) throughout your life. How have you used that privilege for the good of others?
- In what ways does stewardship differ from ownership? How does good stewardship reflect gratitude?
- In relationships, how is control opposed to trust? Why is trust so foundational when it comes to your relationship with God?