Mark 14:1-9 | Broken But Beautiful
Jesus Changes Everything | Broken But Beautiful
Mark: What is Jesus changing in and through you?
Text: Mark 14:1-9
Today: Is Broken Bad?
Talk About It: Questions to process with family, friends, and yourself.
- Do I have positive/negative associations with the word “broken?”
- Why do I associate these feelings with this word? What does Jesus think?
- How can “brokenness” be “beautiful?” How does the story reflect this?
- Where in my life am I experiencing “brokenness?” How can God use it?
- How can I intentionally give my brokenness to Jesus rather than hide?