Mark 8:27-38 | Peter’s Confession
Jesus Changes Everything | Peter’s Confession of Christ
Mark: What is Jesus changing in and through you?
Text: Mark 8:27-38
TALK ABOUT IT: Questions to process with family, friends, & yourself
1. What do you think Jesus was doing by asking his disciples about his identity?
2. What was the significance of Peter’s answer?
3. How do your beliefs about Jesus (Christology) influence the way you follow him (discipleship)?
4. How do you set your mind on the “things of God?” What are the results of that focus?
5. Why do you think suffering is part of “the way” of following Jesus for the disciples and for you?