Nehemiah: Rebuilding hearts, homes, and habits.
Text: Nehemiah 7:5-8:1-18
Today: What are we really re-building?
Talk About It: Questions to process with family, friends, and yourself.
- What does spiritual community mean to me? Is it important to faith?
- Do I consider myself more of a contributor or consumer of community?
- How does knowing who is in our community help make it stronger?
- Do spiritual communities need financial support? Why or why not?
- How should the Word of God feed and shape a spiritual community?