When Life is Wild, God is Good
VBS Celebration Sunday
We want you to grow with Jesus!
Talk About It: Questions to process with family, friends, and yourself.
- When you hear the phrase “God is Good,” what do you think of?
- Think of a time where life was unfair, scary, or sad. Were you able to say that God was good in that situation?
- When life isn’t going as planned, what does the Bible say we can do? (Nahum 1:7 or Psalm 23:4)
- What in life never changes? How is God good in that? (Psalm 106:1)
- Think of a past experience that involved a difficult change. Can you now look back and see how God was working for the good in that situation? (Nehemiah 4:14)